20 Questions with Lily Kay
- How old are you? Three!
- What are your nicknames? Lily responds to nicknames with "You call me Lily Kay"
- What do you love about Mom? "Play"
- What do you love about Dad? "PLAY"
- What do you love about Theo? "Play with Theo"
- Who is your best friend(s)? "Mickey!" (Who is your favorite person? "Theo!")
- What do you want to be when you grow up? "I don't know, you say the words" (Mom still thinks civil engineer)
- What is your favorite TV show(s)? "Mickey [and the] Roadster Racers"
- What is your favorite movie(s)? "Mickey Christmas" (any of the 3 on Netflix)
- What is your favorite song(s)? "Ya ya, ya ya, yayaya! Ukulele" (Twinkle Twinkle)
- What is your favorite book(s)? "The elephant book (That's Not My Elephant) Dinosaurumpus, Nigh-Night Books" (Good Night I Love You, and The Going to Bed Book)
- What is your favorite thing(s) to do? "Swing"
- What is your favorite toy(s)? "Mickey and Minnie"
- What is your favorite food(s)? "Bwoccoli! and berries"
- What is your favorite color(s)? "Wed! Wed is the best color!"
- What is your favorite animal(s)? Lion
- What makes you happy? "All of my friends make me happy."
- What makes you sad? "Going to bed makes me sad"
- What is a big thing you learned this year? "To use the big potty"
- How should we celebrate your birthday? "A birthday cake! With yots of candles!"
A Note from Mom
Happy birthday, Sweetheart! What an eventful year you have had! You learned all about being a big sister (you even started to like Theo a couple months in!), how to go on the big girl potty, to do all of the ladders and slides at the park, to do 28 piece puzzles, to swim (with floaties) and to spell your name. You also attended your first fireworks, had your first trip to the ER after you swallowed a penny, and picked your own Halloween pumpkin. You then had a meltdown when the pumpkin had to stay outside, so you would swing with it on the porch. You want to everyone's friend - whether they're interested or not. You are definitely my mini-me, which your dad likes to point out when it frustrates me. I can't wait to watch you get even bigger. I love you sweet girl!