- 12/7 - 6 Months old!
- 12/13 - Goodmans visited - Daddy raked the yard it was so nice!
- 12/14 - Great Grandma Marty stayed with us
- 12/15 - Mom started watching Paxton during the day
- 12/16 - I had rice cereal for the first time
- 12/19 - Aunt Melissa's graduation
- 12/20-21 - Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa DeWaard's
- 12/23 - To Mount Vernon for Grunder Christmas
- 12/24 - Christmas Eve with the Hardins
- 12/26 - To Cedar Falls for Halupnik Christmas
- 12/31 - My first New Years!
- 1/1 - Hung out with the Goodmans to ring in 2015!
- 1/6 - Aunt Melissa moved in for a while
- 1/7 - Seven Months Old!
Size/Percentile: As of 1/21/14
11:30 pm OR 5:30 am (or neither) - wake for a quick bottle and fall back asleep.
9:00 am - awake for the day. Play with Mom and a bottle at about 10.
11:30 am - nap until 1:30 or so and then more play time.
2:00 pm - bottle and snuggles with Mom.
3:30 pm - nap for about 2 hours.
3:30 pm - nap for about 2 hours.
5:30 pm - Baby food dinner and then a bottle to fill up
7:30 pm - bath, pjs, another bottle and bedtime.
Things I Love:
- Chewing anything and everything
- Being held, especially to read
- Sweet potatoes
- Pulling the fan cord in the living room
- I started eating real food
- I am really close to crawling, army crawling FAST, but I still don't push up on my hands
- I am starting to use my fingers to pinch grasp instead of just grabbing
- I stand with support from fingers/toys/furniture.
Highlights of the Month:
- Mom got onesie extenders, so I can still wear my 3 month tops that are too short, but I had to move up to 6 month pants and pajamas because my legs are so long. I'm also still hanging out in size 2 diapers most of the day.
- I would rather play with my bib when I eat my baby food, so right now Mom and Dad feed me naked. I take a bite and then suck my thumb to swallow.
- I dressed up in my sweater that Aunt Melissa knit for me for her graduation from ISU
- Christmas was really hard because I had to sleep so close to Mom and Dad, and Dad snores! I was really excited to have my crib back when we got home.
- Of course, Christmas was also pretty awesome because I could pull and try to eat all that wrapping paper! Who needs the presents?!?
- On Christmas Eve, "Grandma" Juli told me the Madeline story from memory and I was riveted!
- I slept through the night on my first New Year's Eve, despite Mom and Dad actually being awake and ready for my midnight bottle!
- I let Mom do a back carry in the Ergo to make banana bread - loved it!
- Dad looked away while we were in the living room and in just a few seconds I had "crawled" to the TV stand and was chewing on the cartridge in his Nintendo.
- One of my favorite games in when Dad holds me below the cords for the fan/light in the living room. I can grab and pull them to turn the light on and off!
- I had my first little bruise when I was practicing standing and tipping away from where Mom was waiting to catch me. She caught my hips, but my head missed the rug. It hurt and was scary, but I was just fine after some snuggles and Dad helped Mom to not feel guilty for it.
|Nom nom baby food!|
|With Nana and Papa at Melissa's gradutation|
|Taking care of Pax means more required snuggle time for Lily|
|Pajama day with Pax!|
|Christmas with Auntie Jenny - right before I blew out all over my onesie|
|Eat all the paper!!|
|All the cousins!|
|Dressed up for church|
|Look no (one else's) hands!|
|Crowns from our Christmas Poppers!|
|Halupnik family Christmas|
|I love books!|
|Mom likes reading me her books more than mine|
|Daddy reads my books to me :)|
|Getting the light cords|
|Seven Months Old!|