- 4/7 - 10 Months old!
- 4/10-11 - Went to Grimes for the Rhea Lana sale and painted with my cousins
- 4/16 - Got my first tooth
- 4/17 - Found the stairs - I climb about 2 and then get bored.
- 4/20 - Got my 2nd tooth!
- 4/23 - Nana and Great Grandma Marty came to visit
- 4/25 - Grammy, Grandpy, Uncle Tyler and my cousins came to visit
- 4/27 - Went to lunch with my aunts on campus
- 5/2 - Walked to the farmers market and then went to Grimes for Aunt Jenny's birthday
- 5/4 - I can stand by myself (but only do it on accident)
- 5/5 - Got my 3rd tooth
- 5/7 - 11 Months Old!
Wake up around 8:30, breakfast bottle, play time, nap from 10:30-1:00, lunch bottle at 1:30, nap from 2:30 to 4:30, dinner (puree, a table food and practicing the sippy) at 5, bedtime routine (bath, pjs, bottle, bed) starting at 7.
I try to only take one nap starting at 11:30 and then have a horrible rest of the day because I don't nap long enough and get really cranky
Things I Love:
- My walker!!
- Trying new foods
- Leaving the house for walks
- The swings at the park
- "Problem solving" to turn the walker once it hits something
- Climbing the first few stairs (then I get bored and don't care)
- Much better listener when Mom says no (A LOT)
- Standing without holding on (but only when I'm already standing)
- I have three new teeth!
- Done with purees - just formula, water and real food for me
Highlights of the Month:
- I've mostly figured out my sippy cup, but I still get too much sometimes and make a mess. I am also completely done with purees and just eat regular food. The only things I don't like so far are lemon, bell peppers and pickles. Spaghetti was a lot of fun and I love meat!
- My hair is super curly now! And it's long enough that Mom can make me a little mo-hawk in the bath.
- Aunt Melissa stayed with us almost every weekend this month so I got to spend lots of time with her and she and Aunt Amanda watched me one night so Mom and Dad could go on a date!
- I could not be more excited than when Dad gets home for the day. As soon as I hear the door I crawl to the kitchen to see him come in.
- I got to paint with my cousins. It was interesting but I was too tired to have a lot of fun.
- I'm a better listener, but still very stubborn. I am getting better about not pulling on things I'm not supposed to touch.
- I am back to just laying down for naps - and Mommy loves me so much for it! I'm trying to switch to just one nap a day, so I usually roll around for a while before I fall asleep, but at least it's good quiet time!
- I love getting to spend so much time outside and at the park, especially the swings and the slide. The bunnies in our yard are fun to watch since they come so close to us. Daddy has been doing a lot of yard work, so we sit and keep him company a lot.
- Pax can crawl now, so I have to share my toys more and I'm not good at it at all.
- My Aunt Melissa gave me my first kiss under the campanile at ISU, so I can officially be a coed now.