- 6/30 - 3 Months old
- 7/3&4 - First 4th of July celebrations
- 7/7-10 - First Trip - Heritage Days in MV
- 7/23 - Cousin Madeline's Birthday
- 7/30 - 4 Months old
Size/Percentile: As of 8/2/16
- Weight - lb oz (%)
- Height - " (%)
- Head - " (%)
Your day starts when you have your first morning bottle with Dad at 6:30. You then lay back down while he gets ready and almost always will fall back asleep until 9. Mom gets you ready and we go downstairs to eat and play by 9:30. At 11:30, you eat and take a big nap until about 3. Back downstairs to eat, see Dad and maybe run errands or walk as a family. Another bottle and a snooze at 5, then more play time until bath and bedtime at about 7.
Things I Love:
- Nemo crinkly book
- Taggie Blanket
- Soothie/Wubanub pacis
- When Mom shakes her bangs at me
- Peek a Boo
- Looking at everything
This Month's Milestones:
- First fireworks (slept through both)
- First overnight trip (MV)
- First time in the pool
- Attempting to hold bottle
- Supported sitting
- Bears weight on legs to "stand"
Highlights of the Month:
- You are in all size 2 diapers because we finally used up the 1's and your 3m clothes are a perfect fit now. The 0-3s can still fit but are pretty snug.
- We started "rotating the stash" by giving you a bottle of frozen milk before bed each night. You still eat 26opd, Mom just freezes more so we just use the older stuff sooner. I hit 3 months pumping for you this month and am down to 3 months before starting to wean on Halloween. Hoping to be completely done by Thanksgiving.
- You sometimes try to hold your own bottle (usually when Mom takes it away to slow your gulping) but typically hold the hand that's feeding you and stare us right in the eyes. It makes Mom melt a little.
- You are still an awesome sleeper on your belly in the pack n play. Mom is dreading the 4 month sleep regression. You had about a week of waking up in the middle of the night because you would roll to your back and get stuck - can we just call that good?
- Peek a Boo is about the funniest thing on the whole planet.
- You were the life of the party at the 4th of July fireworks AND still slept like a champ despite us throwing off your routine. Rockstar baby.
- The pool at Nana and Papa's was still a little too cold to really enjoy but you got really good snuggles with Daddy.
- You blew out ALL OVER Papa (enough to just throw away that onesie!) because you're still going 4-7 days between poops. Waiting for poop day makes Mom anxious.
- We spent a lot of time at the park or on the swings on the front porch this month because we has a few days of non-crazy hot weather!
- We also had some VERY hot days where we were thankful to play inside in the air conditioning!
- You are almost always super content. You only get very upset when someone *cough. Lily* wakes you up in the middle of your nap. Then it's the end of the world until Mom can get you back to sleep.
|The center of toddler attention waiting for fireworks...|
|...which you slept through|
|4th of July Parade|
|First time in the pool at Nana and Papa's|
|Mom forgot your paci, but we made due|
|Yes. You do have bad times, but almost |
only when your sister wakes you up early from nap.
|Otherwise you laugh a lot|
|4 Months Old|