- 1/7 - 7 Months old!
- 1/10 - Spent the day with Grammy and Grandpa DeWaard so Mom and Dad could go see the Book of Mormon.
- 1/11 - I can crawl with my belly up! I still prefer my army crawl though.
- 1/17 - I'm big enough to ride in the shopping cart instead of my car seat.
- 1/18 - Went to Hilton for the first time for the Beauty and the Beast!
- 1/19 - Paxton started coming to daycare again
- 1/21 - I got the second half of my flu shot
- 1/27 - I got sick for the first time - throwing up was really scary.
- 1/29-30 - Mom and Dad got sick too, so Nana Sherry came to get me so they could rest.
- 2/3 - I can pull up to standing
- 2/7 - 8 Months Old!
Typical Daily Schedule:
I don't really have a typical schedule since I was sick. It's close to the same as last month but I change up the timing for my naps about every day. I can't decide if I want to keep taking 2 naps a day or switch to one, but Mom and I are both not ready for only one nap!
Things I Love:
- Anything Paxton is playing with
- My sit and stand
- My remote from Nana and Papa's old TV
- Playing in the bath
- Socks: Mine, others', on feet, off feet, doesn't matter.
- Belly up crawling
- Pulling up to standing
- Steps while holding on to fingers
- First trip to Hilton to cheer on the Cyclones
- First time being sick
Highlights of the Month:
- I'm making taking my weekly pictures extra difficult for Mom and Dad now. All I want is to get that chalkboard!
- I discovered that other rooms in the house exist and want to explore all of them! The heat vent in the living room is also fascinating.
- We cheered on ISU to a win over the Jayhawks from home and then went to Hilton to watch the wrestling and gymnastics teams win during the Beauty and the Beast event.
- I want anything and everything that Paxton has. It breaks Mom's heart a little to see that sin nature so clearly, even at only 8 months old.
- I'm learning that people still exist when they leave the room and it's making being put down for naps and bed really hard for Mom and Dad. When I wake up from my naps in the afternoon I look for Dad and get really sad when he's not home from work yet.
- I hold on to the armrest "handles" on my car seat when we drive.