- 9/7 - My first morning in the D6 nursery
- 9/9 - Hung out with 2nd Cousin Courtney
- 9/11 - Grandma Sherry came to visit
- 9/13 - Watched ISU win my first CyHawk Game!
- 9/16-18 - Went to Minnesota for Great-Grandma Hilarion's funeral (5 hours each way!)
- 9/19-21 - Cornerstone had its 20th Birthday celebration
- 9/23 - I started flipping from my belly to my back
- 9/26-27 - Went to Mount Vernon to visit Grandma and Grandpa Grunder
- 10/4 - Went to Ellie K's 2nd Birthday Party
- 10/7 - Four Months Old!
Size/Percentile: As of 10/14/14
- Weight: 12 pounds 5.5 oz (10th)
- Height: 24.25 inches (33rd)
- Head Circumference: 16.46 inches (79th)
Typical Daily Schedule:
My schedule is about the same as last month. I sleep about 11 hours at night (10pm-9am), waking up twice to eat (3:30 and 7 am). Then I hang out with Mom for the day. I usually nap for a few hours in the early afternoon and then wake up in time to see Dad get home. I may or may not take another nap in the evening, but sometimes I just snuggle instead. I would like to eat from about 6:30 to 9 pm straight, but instead Mom feeds me around 7 and then Dad gives me a bottle of formula at 8. Bath time is still at 9 and then it's time to sleep for the night!
Things I Love:
- Mortimer the Moose
- Anything that can go in my mouth
- Exploring different textures
- Snuggle naps
- Watching any screen I can - I love the Top Gear guys!
- I flip from belly to back
- I'm still a super drooler and talk a lot.
- I sit up with support
- I love to stand on laps
- I got my first cold and was very stuffy for almost 2 weeks!
Highlights of the Month:
- I go to the nursery at church on Sundays. The ladies love me... until I get hungry!
- I blew out three times in 2 days (including during Great-Grandma Hilarion's funeral!) so I've moved up to size 2 diapers
- I eat completely without the shield, and am doing pretty well eating from a bottle - I just have to be pretty calm to get started.
- I'm still figuring out laughing- right now I smile, almost giggle and then screech like a pterodactyl.
- I still wear almost all 0-3 month clothes, but the 3 month outfits are starting to fit.
- I get cranky if I can't flip to my belly to sleep, so mom and dad put me on my side.
- I will suck on any and all fingers except my tongue. A favorite is 3 from one hand and 2 from the other... at the same time.
- Aunts Melissa and Amanda come play with me every Sunday night while Mom and Dad host connection group.
|Hanging with Mom after my 3 month pictures|
|Taking up the whole bed|
|Hanging out with 2nd Cousin Courtney|
|Lunch with the Grunder family minus Grandpa|
|Rocking my scarf from Great Aunt Penny S.|
|ISU wins!! Cyclone State!|
|Very excited for church|
|On the way home from Great Grandma's funeral|
|Napping after getting back home|
|Practicing flipping during tummy time with Daddy|
|Practicing taking a bottle from Daddy|
|Found myself in the phone screen|
|Love "standing" on Daddy's lap|
|Really I just love hanging out with Daddy|
|Rocking my gifts from the Sitzs - scarf and moccasins|
|4 Months Old!|
|4 Months Old!|