- 5/7 - 11 Months old!
- 5/9 - Went to Johnston for Mother's Day
- 5/13 - Tooth #4
- 5/16 - Went to Johnston to see Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Todd
- 5/17 - Pictures with Katharyne
- 5/20-22 - Girls' time with Mom while Dad was in Missouri
- 5/30 - Urbandale for 2nd cousin Peter's grad party
- 5/31-6/3 - Baby B stayed with us. Grandma Bev visited on Tuesday and we took lots of walks.
- 6/5 - Walked the Main Street Art Fest before staying with Nic and Kassia so Mom and Dad could go on a date
- 6/6 - Mom went to Mount Vernon for a wedding
- 6/7 - Had my birthday party because I am 1 Year Old!
Wake up around 8:30, breakfast bottle, play time, lunch, nap from 11:30-3:00, bottle, play time (usually a walk when Dad gets home), dinner and bedtime routine (bath, pjs, bottle, bed) starting at 6:30, usually asleep by 8.
Things I Love:
- My walker and stuffed puppy (DOG)
- Going for walks in the Ergo or the stroller
- Raspberries, mashed potatoes and chicken
- Climbing the stairs
- Another tooth
- Can get off the couch (relatively safely) by myself
- Gives hugs and kisses when Mom asks
- I turned ONE!!
Highlights of the Month:
- I moved up to my 9 month clothes this month! The pants are pretty long, but luckily it's summer, so I can just wear shorts most of the time
- When Mom bought the fruit for my birthday party, I reached in to the bag on the walk home and grabbed the raspberry container and shook them at Mom "asking" to eat them the whole way home.
- I could not be more excited than when Dad gets home for the day. As soon as I hear the door I crawl to the kitchen to see him come in. I also really don't like it when he leaves after lunch if I'm awake.
- I'm a better listener, but still very stubborn. I am getting better about not pulling on things I'm not supposed to touch.
- I love getting to spend so much time outside and at the park, especially the swings. Mom and Dad got me my own swing for the front porch for my birthday.
- I am strong enough to walk and stand up by myself, but I'm too chicken. I will let go of the activity table to show Mom and Dad my toys, but if you try to stand me up without something to hold on to I will sit down immediately.
- I have discovered the kitchen cabinets and the dishwasher - time for the safety locks!
- I had a Pink Lemonade themed party on my birthday
|This and next 5 photos by Katharyne Dunn Photography|