Family Group Christmas with our international student "family"
Halupnik Christmas in the Twin Cities
Some of the knitting was Amanda's Christmas gift - an 11 foot long scarf like the one the Doctor from Doctor Who wore in the 1970s. I think she liked it :D
Mike and Tyler making their appetizers for Dewaard Christmas
Playing with Ben at Christmas - he IS a "gift to all the ladies"!
Also on the Calendar for 2013 -
- Mike started CST (Cornerstone School of Theology) a partnership our church has with a seminary where he can take all the classes to get his Masters either online or at the church here in Ames. I'm auditing his classes and so far they're a lot of work for him, but really interesting. Please pray for his endurance while he is working full time and taking classes.
- I get to graduate in May!! YAY!! I'm both excited to be done and sad that it means lots of great friends also graduating and leaving the area. Bittersweet.
- Four weddings (so far) including officially welcoming two new cousins into the Grunder family - but let's be honest, they already count ;)
- Our two year anniversary - time really flies! It doesn't feel like it could possibly be that long!
- Continuing working with the 2 and a half to 3 year olds in the church nursery and meeting with our family group (international ministry) and community group through Cornerstone.
So here's to welcoming 2013 and God's plans for furthering His kingdom through all our lives this year!