- 3/1 - "11" Months old
- 3/12 - Survived daylight savings time
- 3/17 - Family pictures
- 3/27 - The flu struck
- 3/30 - Theo is one!!
- 4/1 - Party time!
Size/Percentile: As of 4/3/17
- Weight - 19lb 9oz (8%)
- Height - 29" (24%)
- Head - 18.4" (63%)
Up around 7:30, Cheerios, milk sippy and playtime, lunch at 11:45, nap 12:15-3; snack, milk sippy and playtime til Dad gets home family walk/errands, dinner at 6, bath and bed at 7.
Things I Love:
- Fruit Loops
- The stairs
- Clapping, shaking and drumming
- His stuffed rhino
This Month's Milestones:
- Sleeps through the night
- No more bedtime bottle - just a story in the rocker with Lily
- On to whole milk
- Fishy-face kisses
- Attempting to make Mom's elephant noise
Highlights of the Month:
- Moved up to 12M pajamas and 9 or 12M shirts, but still needs 6 or 6-9m pants. Sorry bubs.
- We used up the last bag of Mom's milk on Theo's birthday. He is now just on cow's milk and Mom is so excited about how much easier it will be to travel for Easter - no frozen bags OR formula!
- Unfortunately for Mom, with age comes intelligence and he has learned how to take the lid off his cereal/snack cup... and loves shake shake shaking things.
- Two weeks before his birthday, Theo just slept through the night. And then he did it again. And again. After the 5th night, Mom finally decided she wouldn't be jinxing herself and added it to the baby book.
- Swim lessons are going much better than the first few weeks. He still just hangs out in our arms, refusing to kick, splash or really move, but he seems to at least enjoy it now.
- It's finally getting nice enough to re-start our family walks and Theo still loves the Ergo. He rode in it for all our walks so far, and at playgroup, but he just got a wagon for his birthday, so our baby-wearing days may be coming to a close.
- The week of Theo's birthday, he started off the family with the flu. He was sick Monday night and Tuesday, Dad and Lily were sick Wednesday night and Thursday and Mom just felt gross all week. By his birthday on Thursday, Theo was back to himself, but the rest of the family was down for the count, so it was a pretty lame birthday. I'm so glad that he won't remember this one!
- But! We were all healthy in time to still celebrate his birthday with a Peter Pan Party on Saturday. Read about it here.
|this is my "Mom shared her ice cream" face|
|credit: Jennifer Lee Photography|